Schools for Energy Efficiency® (SEE) is a comprehensive program to help K-12 schools save energy and money by changing behavior throughout the district.
SEE provides a systemized plan, awareness materials, training, and utility tracking for immediate and sustainable savings.
• Reduce annual energy use 10%
• Achieve national recognition through ENERGY STAR® for building and organizational improvements
• Engage students and staff
• Systemized plan customized for schools
• Immediate and sustainable energy cost savings
• Promotes efficient facility operations through behavior modification
• Multi-year approach with annual focus
• Measures progress with utility tracking
• Managed by the school district and integrated throughout
• Supported by energy experts
• National award-winning program with proven results
SEE provides schools with the strategies, resources, and support necessary to implement an energy management program where you keep the savings. The program is meant to be flexible and can be customized to fit the needs of your school district.